Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reports To: Manager, Energy Evaluations
Department Summary: Greensaver’s Energy Evaluations team coordinates with our Energy Advisors to ensure that home energy assessments are completed correctly and deployed in the most effective way. We are the first point of contact for advisor queries and are responsible for all advisor hiring and training.
If you’re looking for a career that truly makes a positive difference to the world, you’ll feel right at home here. Working for our Energy Evaluations team will allow you to be part of something bigger than yourself. You will be safe in the knowledge that your skills are being used to help preserve our beautiful planet and help deserving people at the same time.
Objective: The Supervisor is responsible for directing, monitoring, supporting and coaching a team of Project Analysts who provide administrative and technical knowledge to Energy Advisors in the field. This role supports the delivery of group goals, through ensuring program/individual/contractor targets are met daily. Maintaining a positive an effective relationship with Greensaver’s Energy Advisors, both internal and Contractors, is important to ensure that the quality of submitted files is always compliant to a high standard and that assessments are aligned with protocols regarding customers and schedules. The Supervisor is the first point of contact for Advisors regarding inquiries, service issues, technical questions and problems that they encounter.
• Supervises Energy Evaluations team to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and on time:
o Monitors KPI, program and individual team targets daily.
o Assists in creating process improvements, targets and desktop manual(s) for the team.
o Ensures modifications to targets are updated promptly and team members are realigned/advised on amendments including follow-up implementation monitoring.
o Distributes workload among team members, providing recommendations on team organization.
• The Supervisor is the knowledge lead for Energy Evaluations team as well as Energy Advisors as it relates to assessment procedures and protocols.
• Oversees, train and assign Project Analyst to shadow Energy Advisors while in the field and perform quality checks on program protocols and Greensaver assessment standards.
• Supports QAS by assisting in performing Level 2 and 3 Audit on all Energy Advisors:
o 1 x Level 2 and 3 (documentation and modelling verification) Audit per advisor per month.
• Assists in the development, implementation and management of an advisor scorecard:
o Assists in the creation of Advisor tracking/scorecard reports to be used for interdepartmental meetings as well as executive meetings and engages in roll-out to stakeholders.
o Confirms identified discrepancies in data collected with QA and Energy Modelling team as required and communicates with Energy Advisors as necessary.
o Communicates with Energy Advisors regarding data collected in field and accuracy based on feedback obtained from the Quality Assurance and Energy Modelling team.
o Assists with project reporting by updating tracking reports (advisor outstanding, problem files as well as invoicing) and manages updates from advisors.
o Provides support to team with regards to advisor comments and issues on site and directs to appropriate departments as required
o Delegates/monitors base case HOT2000 modelling based on advisor provided data and responds to other modelling questions from Energy Advisors or team.
o Monitors team members responsible for assessment uploads of external advisors including those not going directly through GIBS.
Training & Coaching:
• Holds quarterly refresher sessions to maintain quality of advisors within the Greensaver networks together with Manager, Energy Evaluations and Advisor Training Analyst.
• Updates new Energy Advisors’ information into Energy Conservation Hub (ResApp), Skedulo and GIBS.
• Assists Analysts with training of new energy advisors and ensuring that all appropriate documents are signed for inventory.
• Liaises with other departments to provide response on any Advisor related questions (i.e. advisors on site, procedures and program protocols, and energy modelling).
• Attends program management meetings and provide updates to team members to disseminate and implement.
• Proactively provides suggestions for process improvement for internal and external stakeholders as it relates to Energy Evaluations.
• Provides support to Inventory Specialist during inventory audits (quarterly) and as required.
• Involved in the hiring process, vacation monitoring and providing input on individual performance reviews.
• Leads for Customer or Advisor escalation/issue/problem resolution alongside implementing and replying to program management urgencies.
• Test and provides technical feedback for IT related support tools/systems for Energy Advisors.
• Assists in Advisor invoicing, timesheet and expense validation of team members and internal/external advisors as required.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time by the Manager, Energy Evaluations.