The health and safety of program participants is our top priority. We have established protocols to ensure the health and safety of program participants and our staff visiting your home to safeguard against the risks related to Covid-19. The Energy Advisor will be practicing safe physical distancing protocols, along with wearing a mask and gloves, and disinfecting any equipment brought into your home.
- Are you or anyone in your home feeling unwell or experiencing any of the following symptoms (new or worsening): Fever and/or chills, Cough/barking cough, Shortness of breath, Decrease or loss in sense of taste or smell, Muscle aches/joint pain, Extreme tiredness.
- In the last 10 days, have you or anyone in your home tested positive on a rapid antigen test/PCR test/home-based self-testing it?
- In the last 14 days, has a doctor/health care provider/public health unit told you or anyone in your home that you should currently be isolating (staying at home)?
- In the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your home travelled outside of Canada and been told to quarantine (per the federal requirements)?
- Does anyone in your household have any of the following immunocompromising conditions: a heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, a chronic respiratory disease, cancer, are undergoing chemotherapy?
- Are there any children in the home? If so, in the past 10 days, have you or anyone in your home been advised by a local school authority that the child must be isolated or quarantined due to exposure or potential exposure to COVID-19?
- if you or anyone in your home received the COVID-19 vaccination in the last 48 hours and are experiencing mild fatigue, muscle aches, and/or joint pain that only began after vaccination (please answer “no” above)
- If you answer ‘Yes’: As per Greensaver’s best practice guidelines and recommendations from Health Canada, we require that the individual with the condition be outside of the home during the assessment. If this is not possible, we require that the individual wear a mask or face covering and remain in a separate room for the duration of the assessment.