See your business in a new light with up to $4,500 in incentives towards eligible energy-efficient upgrades.
An investment in energy-efficient lighting & Refrigeration is an investment in your customers’ experience, your product displays and employee satisfaction, and your bottom line. Save time and money on an upgrade with the Small Business Lighting Program.
- All types of businesses with 50 or fewer employees on site at any point in time can participate.
- Previous participants of the Small Business Lighting Program or Business Refrigeration Program from 2016 – 2019 are not eligible to participate with those specific measure types again.
Here’s how it works
- Contact us. We’ll connect you with a program representative to help determine eligibility, provide relevant documents, and arrange an appointment to get started on a energy efficient upgrades like lighting, refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- Review your options. The onsite assessment will identify the opportunities for lighting & non-lighting upgrades. If you decide to proceed, you will be required to sign a work order and participant agreement. Your program provider will complete all necessary paperwork and arrange for the installation.
- Work begins. A licensed contractor will install the upgrades. Incentives of up to $4,500 may be provided for new energy-efficient measures (including the cost of materials and labour).*
*Note: There may be an opportunity for additional incentives for projects that exceed $2,000 for lighting and $2,500 for non-lighting retrofits .
Why should you participate?
The Small Business Program is a simple and easy solution to energy-efficiency upgrades. The program will provide turn-key installation, which eliminates the need to search for a qualified contractor, obtain quotes, submit incentive applications, project manage the retrofit and clean-up.
Free onsite assessment and installation.
Receive up to 4,500 for energy-efficient upgrades.*